Tuesday 22 July 2014

Waiting On Wednesday #2


From the glittering streets of Manhattan to the moonlit rooftops of Paris, falling in love is easy for hopeless dreamer Isla and introspective artist Josh. But as they begin their senior year in France, Isla and Josh are quickly forced to confront the heartbreaking reality that happily-ever-afters aren’t always forever.

Their romantic journey is skillfully intertwined with those of beloved couples Anna and Étienne and Lola and Cricket, whose paths are destined to collide in a sweeping finale certain to please fans old and new.


I think I did a post about this yesterday - maybe the day before - but this is the book I am most looking forward to, eek! Isla and the Happily Ever After is the third (and final, I believe) book in the Anna and the French Kiss series. I've only read the first book but I need to buy the second because I honestly loved everything about Anna's story!

Release date is August 14th :D

No comments:

Post a Comment