Tuesday 15 July 2014

Top Ten Tuesday #1


This is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish, if you want to participate all you have to do is follow the link to their blog!

This week is my top 10 favourite movies or TV shows, which is pretty easy for me *woo*



1. Who doesn't love this movie?! It's a chick-flick classic and pretty much every line is pure gold. It is of course... Mean Girls!



2. One of my favourite TV shows is Teen Wolf. It's super melodramatic pretty much all of the time and sometimes it's hilariously cheesy but I love it. I love Dylan O'Brien more though.



   3. Pride and Prejudice should be on the top of everyone's favourites list! Ever since I watched that movie I've wanted to be friends with Elizabeth. Not Keira Knightly... Elizabeth.



 4. I only just recently watched this movie after becoming obsessed with Italy. More specifically; Italian men;) Under The Tuscan Sun has become a favourite of mine!



5. For the same reasons as stated above, my next favourite film is Letters To Juliet. The concept and idea behind the film was beautiful.



6. Another TV show I adore is The Mindy Project. Mindy Kaling is hilarious!



7. New Girl is high on this list too - it's scary how much I relate to Jess. I don't know how to feel about it...



8. I watched The Lucky One the other day and, ugh Zac Efron. Need I say more?



9. Modern Family! Oh I love that show so much.



10. And the last one has to be the movie that made me sob buckets and buckets and buckets of tears - The Notebook. My heart hurts just thinking of the ending:(


1 comment: