Friday 8 August 2014

Co-blogger Needed!


Okay so I've entertained the idea of having a co-owner/blogger for a little while now. It's not that I'm too busy or don't have the time to post because I do, it's the summer holidays for another 3 weeks and even after that my work hours are flexible enough that I can blog in my spare time without wanting to poke my eyes out! But I would still like a co-blogger.

So, I'm making this post in the hopes of finding a lovely new person to add to the Cosying Up With Books team... which right now is just me. I'd really love to share this little piece of my world with someone!

There are some requirements - you must:
  • Be fluent in English
  • Write honest and thoughtful reviews
  • Have enough time to commit
  • Be able to email and tweet/DM me (it's much easier for me to communicate via email)
  • Love reading (mainly YA books!)
  • Not cross-post to another blog. You can have your own blog, absolutely! But whatever you write for CUWB is only for this blog's audience
  • Enjoy fangirling over books/fictional guys ;)

You can be from anywhere in the world as long as those things apply!

So, if you would like to be considered then email me @ enchantedrosebooks@hotmail.com and please include:
  • Your name
  • Where you're from
  • Genres of books you enjoy reading
  • The last book you loved
  • Any social media outlets you have (Goodreads/Bloglovin/Twitter/Tumblr etcetc)
  • *optional* If you have a sample review, please send it. It would really help me decide!
If you have any questions at all do not hesitate to shoot me an email. You have until tomorrow to apply and then I'll pick someone via email!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment