Tuesday 12 May 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Authors I Want To Meet


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week they post a new topic that the participants come up with a top ten list for.
This week topic is: Ten Authors I REALLY Want To Meet

 This will just be a text post this time around but I'll leave a link to each author's debut books and/ or to their books that I've read that made me a huge fan of theirs. ;v;

I found out about this trilogy back around December 2013. I loved the concept of this book and I loved the first book just as much!! I can't wait for Ice Like Fire! :D Yay!!
Yes, yes, I am definitely late to this bandwagon. I blame my younger self for not wanting to be part of something that's too popular (such a hipster, geeze). I picked up Bloodlines cause it sounded interested without realizing the author wrote the Vampire Academy series. I fell in love with it immediately. Now I just need to read the Vampire Academy series which I managed to grab for my Kindle!! So... soon!!
'Huntress' by Malinda Lo
The first book I've ever read that centered around characters who are of LGBTQIA... and it was gifted to me by a wonderful friend! I'm still a bit ashamed of it considering I've been writing personal stories involving characters like those. I guess it never crossed my mind that there would be books like those. ): I'm glad I was introduced to her books, though... I have yet to be disappointed by the books she's written. I just want to meet her once. She sounds like a wonderful person. >___<
Female German writers! Ahhhhhh!! Also, I certainly did love the trilogy and I can't wait to read her recent book Dream A Little Dream.
Another German author I would love to meet one day. The Inkheart trilogy is still my favorite books of all time.
Another one my favorite books that I highly recommend to everyone. I would love to meet this author one day. ;v;

I was introduced to this book by another author - Lauren DeStefano. She spoke so highly of this author that I had to give it a chance. Now Cat Winters is one of my auto-buy authors. Yay!!

I happen to come across this book at my bookstore and something tugged at me when I read the synopsis. I can't wait to do a re-read of this trilogy and examine it a bit more thoroughly.

Another book trilogy that I really love. ;v;
There's no way I wouldn't want to read a book involving an intersex characters. Ahhhhhh!! : D


Have a wonderful week, guys!!

3 comments:

  1. From The Witch Snitch:

    Ah! Sara Raasch and Beth Revis were almost on my list too! There was just too many! Check out my top ten! (http://witchsnitch.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-authors-i.html)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list of authors... I'll need to check out a few of them as there a few new to me authors on your list.

    Here's a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/05/top-ten-tuesday-ten-authors-i-really.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daughter of Smoke & Bone was recently suggested to me by a storyteller friend. I'll have to check it out. Also, I have a special place in my heard for Inkheart :)

    @TarkabarkaHolgy from
    Multicolored Diary

    ReplyDelete