Saturday 7 February 2015

Stacking the Shelves #12


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we can share what books we've accumulated in the past week.

Since I haven't done this in a whole I'm going to tell you what I got in the last two weeks. I got quite a few ARCs/review copies this week that I'm super  excited about!

Bought







Dangerous Boys by Abigail Haas (Read)
Gravity by Melissa West
He Found Me by Whitney Barbetti
The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Verum by Courtney Cole (Read)

Gifted







Impulse by E.B. Walters
Inspire by Cora Carmack
Mud Vein by Tarryn Fisher (Read)
Never Never by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher (Read)
Nocte by Courtney Cole (Read)

For Review





A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas (Currently Reading)
Blissful Valentine by Amy L. Gale
Broken Juliet by Leisa Rayven
Quarterback Draw by Jaci Burton

What books did you get this week? :)



6 comments:

  1. Oh oh oh! You got Nocte and Verum! I hope you liked them :) Dangerous Boys caught my eye because of the title so I need to check it out. I hope you enjoy your books!
    Here's my STS
    Genesis @ GenGen's Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were both fantastic! Although now I have to wait for Lux which doesn't even have a set release date yet D: And Dangerous Boys was good too, you should read Dangerous Girls first because that one was much more interesting for me!

      Thanks lovely :)

      Delete
  2. Nice haul! I have The Unbecoming of Maya Dyer but haven't read it yet. Supposed to be good! Have heard good things about A Court of Thorn and Roses, so hope you enjoy. Happy reading!

    Here's My haul

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's a lot of amazing books that I want!! Hope you enjoy them :)

    MY STS
    ~Karina @ Watcha Reading

    ReplyDelete
  4. You got some many great books! The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer is awesome, I am about to do a rereads to finish the series! I heard Dangerous Boys and ACOTAR are both supposed to be awesome books! Enjoy :)

    My StS

    Ashley @ The Quiet Concert

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer! I am obsessed! Just wait until you meet Noah Shaw! :)

    My STS is up on the blog if you'd like to check it out!
    http://daisychainbookreviews.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete