Saturday 21 February 2015

Kalli's Stacking The Shelves #1


Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we can share what books we've accumulated in the past week.

This is my first 'Stacking the Shelves' posted here, I'm so excited!


Bought
                                                                                                                                                                   


Cress (The Lunar Chronicles #3) by Marissa Meyer
The Darkest Part of the Forest by Holly Black
The Ruby Circle (Bloodlines #6) by Richelle Mead (signed!!)
Kindle Voyage
Kindle Voyage Owl Case

Traded/ Gifted




The Girl Who Never Was (Otherworld #1) by Skylar Dorset
Firebug (Firebug #1) by Lish McBride [ARC]
Mortal Heart (His Fair Assassin #3) by Robin LaFevers [ARC]
All The Rage by Courtney Summers [ARC]

(Thank you SaraMStuart for these wonderful books!!)

Dragonfly in Amber (Outlander #2) by Diana Gabaldon (ebook)

(Thank you trippingbooks for the eBook!!)

eARCs for Review



 

Becoming Jinn (Becoming Jinn #1) by Lori Goldstein
Devoted by Jennifer Mathieu
The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver

(Thank you, Macmillan Kid's Books!!)

The Queen's Gift by T.R. Allardice

(Thank you Xpresso Tours!)

The Girl at Midnight (The Girl at Midnight #1) by Melissa Grey
(Thank you Random House Children's!)

What books did you guys get this week? :D


6 comments:

  1. I'm SOOO jealous of that The Secrets We Keep arc!! One of my top can't wait books of the year! :) Nice haul tho. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still over the moon that I managed to grab a hold onto the eARC honestly! I'm excited for it and I can't wait to check it out. :D I love reading books that involve twins, though, so I maaaaay be a little biased.

      Thank you! I think I got extremely lucky this past week, pfft. ;v;

      Delete
  2. Great haul! The Secrets We Keep & The Girl at Midnight are ones that I'm super excited for. All the Rage also sounds really good; I love This is Not a Test! I hope you enjoy your books and have a great week. :)
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited for the both of them, too! So, yeah, I may have squealed a little bit when I saw the email when I was at work... and may have freaked out a couple customers... >_____>

      I have to admit, though, for All the Rage, I mostly fell for the cover at first. But once I actually looked it up, and found an opportunity to snag it from someone, I took it. I can't wait to read it! : D I actually haven't read her other books yet but I really should! I took a quick glance at them on GR and they look like they're the kind of books I'd like. Especially This is Not a Test. I'll have to check that out next.

      Thank you! I hope you do the same as well. :D

      Delete
  3. I really like the OWL Kindle Case. It's very pretty. You got some great books this week.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the owl kindle case is officially one of my favorite things I own right now. I love it so much, I'm so glad I found it. ;v; Yay!

      Thank you! I can't wait to chat about them after I read them. :D

      Delete