Friday 17 October 2014

Sisterhood of the World Blogger's Award!


Thank you to the lovely Busy Brunette for nominating me; you guys should go and follow this wonderful girl! She's absolutely lovely :)

So... here are the rules:

  • Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
  • Put the award logo on your blog.
  • Answer the ten questions they have sent you.
  • Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. Nominate ten people.

 The Questions!

1. What is one hobby that gives you great satisfaction?
Reading, of course!! It has become quite an obsession though which, hey, isn't a bad thing in my books. Apart from reading I'd have to say History... Does that count as a hobby? I love love love researching everything historical from The Crusades to Marie Antoinette to Greek Mythology.

2. What is the most unique thing about you?
Physically; I have dimples in both cheeks. I will continue to look 12 years old forever. Personality wise; I am both extremely outgoing when it comes to travelling and doing new things but very introverted when it comes to meeting new people. I think that's pretty unique to be at both ends of the introvert-extrovert spectrum!

3. What is your favorite season?
This changes depending on the season. In summer I'm all for bikinis, cold drinks and the beach. In winter all I want to do is watch the snow fall from my window whilst I'm curled up with a good book where it's nice and warm. Spring and Autumn are just kind of insignificant to me.

4. What was the last book you read?
Perfected by Kate Jarvik Birch and it. WAS. AWESOME. Plus she's lovely! Definitely recommend this book to everyone - it's a very strange (and entirely wonderful) AU/Dystopian novel.

5. How long have you been blogging?
Barely 6 months - Actually it was 6 months in early October so *raises glass* to many happy years of blogging.

6. What is your dream vacation?
Okay so someone actually asked me this, one of my friends, and I remember I instantly said 'Swimming with the fishes'... All of my friends just stared. That's what old-timey murderers say to their victims when they get a little feisty ('Shut up or you'll be swimming with the fishes' ) and it sounded like I wanted to become a victim. *Awkward coughing*

What I actually meant was going somewhere with clear, blue oceans where I can go scuba diving and those huts that kind of sit over the water. Bora Bora would be PERFECT.

7. If any book character could be your BFF, would who you pick?
Anna from Anna and the French Kiss.  This doesn't really need an explanation does it? She's awesome and I want her life. And her boyfriend.

8. What is your favorite animal?
Owls, ever since Harry Potter all of those years ago. But seriously my bedroom is packed with adorable owl pillows and ornaments. I'm that  kind of person. Also... you could have guessed I like owls from my blog haha. 

9. What is your biggest fear?
Spiders. Pretty generic but I think it's a full blown phobia at this point. *Shudders*

10. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood. HA.

My Questions!

1. What are you currently reading?
2. What is one thing you like about yourself?
3. Which fictional world would you visit if given the chance?
4. Do you plan book reviews or just write them from the top of your head?
5. What is your favourite genre to read?
6. Best book-to-movie adaptation?
7. Physical books or eBooks?
8. Who is your 'current' book boyfriend? (I say current because mine changes every week...)
9. Series or stand-alones?
10. Can people cry underwater?!?!

I nominate:

Momina @ Novelty Books
Eileen @ Book Cat Pin
Jessica @ A Great Read

Have fun lovelies! If anyone else would like the answer the questions, FEEL FREE! Either in the comments or on your own blog - be sure to leave me a link though :)


1 comment:

  1. Hahah I LOVE your answers! So much fun learning a little bit more about you! :)

    ReplyDelete