Sunday 15 March 2015

Kalli's Stacking the Shelves #4

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we can share what books we've accumulated in the past week.

These are the books I've managed to get during the week of  3/08 through 3/14!


Brought:




The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen #1) by Jodi Meadows
Burning Kingdoms (Interment Chronicles #2) by Lauren DeStefano
Dearly, Departed (Gone With the Respiration #1) by Lia Habel
The Vanishing Girl (The Vanishing Girl #1) by Laura Thalassa
Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass #1) by Sarah J. Maas
The Archived (The Archived #1) by Victoria Schwab

Traded/ Gifted:



Keeping The Moon by Sarah Dessen
Dreamland by Sarah Dessen
Nerve by Jeanne Ryan

Thank you again, Ashley! : D

eARCs for Review:



Shadow, Shadow (The Shadow Pines Trilogy #1) by V.B. Marlowe
Chimera (Weaver #1) by Vaun Murphrey
The Whisperer by Fiona McIntosh
5 to 1 by Holly Bodger

Thank you Netgalley! : D


What books did you guys get this week?

2 comments:

  1. So many lovely books! Especially The Archived. I absolutely adored it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I'm so sorry to take so long to reply! D:

      I've heard so many good things about Archived though, I'm so excited! I'm glad to hear that you liked it too, makes me excited to read it as well. ;v;

      Delete