Wednesday 5 November 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Nocte (Nocte #1) by Courtney Cole


Nocte (Nocte #1) by Courtney Cole
Publication Date: November 3rd 2014
Genre: Romance, NA, dark

SAVE ME AND I'LL SAVE YOU...
My name is Calla Price. I’m eighteen years old, and I’m one half of a whole.
My other half-- my twin brother, my Finn-- is crazy.
I love him. More than life, more than anything. And even though I’m terrified he’ll suck me down with him, no one can save him but me.
I’m doing all I can to stay afloat in a sea of insanity, but I’m drowning more and more each day. So I reach out for a lifeline.
Dare DuBray.
He’s my savior and my anti-Christ. His arms are where I feel safe, where I’m afraid, where I belong, where I’m lost. He will heal me, break me, love me and hate me.
He has the power to destroy me.
Maybe that’s ok. Because I can’t seem to save Finn and love Dare without everyone getting hurt.
Why? Because of a secret.
A secret I’m so busy trying to figure out, that I never see it coming.
You won’t either.

I am so intrigued by the synopsis alone! I also read a note from the author herself explaining that she tried to write this book in a softer way. She thought that her original idea was too twisted but in the end it just had to be written in the way she envisioned it and that, to me, makes the story that much more interesting. Isn't the cover gorgeous too? It's no secret that I adore underwater book covers. Especially when the cover model is wearing a floaty dress with her long hair flowing behind her.

Writing this post just reminded me that I haven't ordered it yet so... I'm going to order it right now!!!

Are you interested in this book as much as I am?! If any of you are going to be reading this book close to it's release date I'd love to know - I have a feeling I'll need someone to talk to about everything happening!


No comments:

Post a Comment