Tuesday 2 September 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Who Would Be Sitting At My Lunch Table?


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week they post a new topic that the participants come up with a top ten list for.

This week's topic is: Top ten characters that would have sat at my lunch table in high school.


1. Anna from Anna and the French Kiss. We definitely would be sitting at the same table. After reading that book (and currently re-reading it) I am adamant that we are alike and would have been fast friends. She's sweet, humble and may not make the best choices but she does things out of the kindness of her heart. Plus she definitely made me laugh in the book!

2. Daemon from the Lux  series. We'd get along for the one simple reason; we have the same sense of humor. We're both fluent in sarcasm... and sometimes we pass that thin line between being sarcastic and being an asshole. Plus, ya know, he's an alien. Not that I relate to that at all but he'd have some kickass stories so I'd make him join me.

3. Isabelle from The Mortal Instruments  series. My lunch table at school was pretty much all girls (guys tended to sit on a wall all lunch break *rolls eyes*) and all of us were different. I mean we had some of the same interests but we all had different personalities and experiences etcetc. I definitely think Isabelle would be welcome at our table! Her need-no-man attitude is perfect and something I wish every girl had. We all need a little bit of Isabelle Lightwood's personality plus she'd also have amazing stories with her being a Shadowhunter and all.

4. Emma from The Syrena Legacy books. I'd want her at my table for the same reasons as I stated above; Emma never asked Galen to fight for her and she was strong and brave and totally awesome. She's also a great friend and totally loyal, me and her would get along easily.

5. Travis from Beautiful Disaster. Maybe not for high school because he's a little older than that if I remember correctly but he'd definitely spice up the atmosphere huh? Plus he's bad-boy-hot so... win-win.

6. Blair from the Gossip Girl  series. I mean I'd love to summer in the Hamptons plus she's Queen B! I hated her in the beginning but she definitely grew on me and I think we'd get along very well.

7. Claire from The Morganville Vampires  series. I love reading about her in those books because she seems so like me in ways I can't properly explain. She's extremely loyal and I value that in any friendship plus we kinda like the same things... like drinking teeth-rotting amounts of diet coke.

8. Stiles from Teen Wolf. (Yes it's actually a book!) I just love Stiles, have since the first season. He's awkward and adorable and super attractive (in the last couple of seasons especially) and I think we would get along easy-peasy. I laugh at all his supposedly awful jokes and attempts to lighten the mood, I think he'd make the entire table a happier environment!

9. Lydia from Teen Wolf. (Again) Lydia is just an awesome person. That's all the explanation you need really.

10. Patch from the Hush Hush  series. Honestly? I just picked him because he's a hot fallen angel (in the first book) and... well that's it. I'd make  him sit with us. I think he'd get along with Travis really well for some reason.

2 comments:

  1. Anna would make a great addition to a lunch table. Fantastic list! :)

    ReplyDelete