Sunday 14 September 2014

The TBR Tag


This is a tag created by The Book Belles and Dana Square. I was tagged by a couple of people on here and Instagram so I thought I'd do it now!


How do you keep track of your TBR pile?
I use Goodreads to add books I'd like to read to my to-read shelf but it's a bit of a mess. I don't own a lot of the books on there yet. As for the books I own on my TBR; they're all on their own shelf.

Is your TBR mostly print or ebooks?
Most of my TBR books are print. As most of you know by now, I'm not fond of ebooks.

How do you determine which book from your TBR to read next?
I don't have a system or any kind of organisation when it comes to what I read next. It's basically whatever I'm in the mood for.

A book that's been on your TBR list the longest:
Apparently it's To All The Boys I've Loved Before !


A book you recently added to your TBR:
Okay so I got a little excited about Christmas and all the xmas themed novellas that appear during the season... So I went to Goodreads and shelved a 'couple' of wintery books. This was the last one I TBR'd.


A book in your TBR strictly because of its beautiful cover:
I literally have no idea what this book is about...


A book on your TBR that you never plan on reading:


An unpublished book on your TBR that you're looking forward to:
The Stars Never Rise by Rachel Vincent. The cover is so so pretty! The whole story line sounds really interesting too.

A book on your TBR that basically everyone has read but you:
There are so many but this one was the first one I found on my Goodreads TBR!


A book on your TBR that everyone recommends to you:
The Infernal Devices series. Like all the time. I actually really  want to read them but other books keep taking priority.

A book on your TBR that you're dying to read:
I want to read this book SO BAD!!!


How many books are on your Goodreads TBR shelf?
Just.. ya know.. 562.  It just keeps on growing and new books are always coming out and I have no self control.


I am tagging you. Yes YOU, the reader! Leave your post links in the comments section of this post so I can check them out:)


1 comment:

  1. Oh I did that one recently!
    Here: http://booklovingnut.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-tbr-tag.html
    It was pretty fun. Don't worry, 562 isn't that bad, I have a problem, as you'll see. :)

    Erin @ The Book Nut

    ReplyDelete