Tuesday 23 June 2015

Top Ten Tuesday: Favorite Top Ten Topics


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly feature hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. Every week they post a new topic that the participants come up with a top ten list for.

This week topic is:
 My Ten Favorite Top Ten Topics We've Ever Done In The Past 5 Years

Technically I have not been doing this for five years, so... I'll just choose which ten topics I feel like I would enjoy doing!

  1. Top Ten Most Unique Books I've Read
  2. Top Ten Favorite Kick-Ass Heroines
  3. Top Ten Books I Resolve to Read
  4. Top Ten Books I Had VERY Strong Emotions About 
  5. Top Ten Characters/ Literary Figures That I'd Name My Children After
  6. Top Ten Fictional Couples In Books
  7. Top Ten Favorite Book Blogs.
  8. Top Ten Books I'll Probably Never Read
  9. Top Ten Childhood Books
  10. Top Ten Books That Made Me Cry


No comments:

Post a Comment