Saturday 20 December 2014

Stacking the Shelves #11

Stacking The Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we can share what books we've accumulated in the past week.

So this week... I signed up for NetGalley. Someone take my laptop away from me. Some of these are also from Bookbridgr. Like two of them.

For Review












Bad Romeo (Starcrossed #1) - Currently reading
The Orphan Queen (The Orphan Queen #1) Crying bc it was a partial ARC
Ticker - Currently reading

...Seriously someone come and remove all my electronic devices. NetGalley is my new favourite. Super excited about these!!!! Are there any books here that you're looking forward to? :)


9 comments:

  1. Woot enjoy all your goodies!! I have a hard time getting approved on NG so it's nice you got so many!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I only just started getting approved after I put stats on my profile :)

      Delete
  2. I hope you love all your new books. They look amazing. I'm somewhat envious of The Orphan Queen and The Winner's Crime. Have a lovely weekend.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If only TOQ was a full ARC :( It started off really well! Thanks lovely you too.

      Delete
  3. THE ORPHAN QUEEN! WANT! Enjoy! Happy Reading & Happy Holidays!

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun with Netgalley!!! IT IS SO AWESOME! I find it kind of restricting if you don't live in the USA, but otherwise...ermagersh so many review opportunities! ^_^
    My Stacking the Shelves!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It can be yeah but I live in the UK so it's not that bad :)

      Delete
  5. I remember when I first got NetGalley and was a little over excited :P It is so awesome!

    My StS

    ReplyDelete